Thursday, August 25, 2011

An explanation...

I was sure that quitting my job and going back to school full time was going to be a seamless transition...what I didn't realize was how busy I was going to be taking 13 hours and teaching two general chemistry labs (btw I'm teaching for the first time EVER). 13 hours is not a lot to most people, but the thing is, I'm a science/math person. I enjoy don't mind writing scientific papers and doing problems and labs. However, 3 of my classes (9 hours worth) are education classes (which is mostly psychology). And as interesting as they are, there is A LOT of reading and writing papers about feelings and self reflections.... So most of my time is spent trying to keep up with the reading/self reflection assignments. I actually get excited when it's time to study for my Organic Chem 2 stuff! Sad, I know. Anyways, so that's an explanation of where I've been. I do have other stuff to post about, but that will have to wait until this weekend.  Hope y'all are having a good week! One week till Ga Tech kickoff!! Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment