Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Who ya gonna call

Do you ever watch scary tv shows? Growing up, my mom always liked to watch shows like "Top 10 Most Haunted Places in America" or "Unsolved Mysteries" and of course "X-files". I still sometimes watch some scary shows, namely "A Haunting" on the Discovery Channel. Let me just say one word: terrifying!! Ok, maybe not so much for most people, but I definitely have an overactive imagination. I have to watch it with lights on and when B is home. Ghosts freak me out. If you like ghost stories and want a creepy sort of thrill, you should watch an episode. 

On to something more light-hearted.... B shared some funny icanhascheezburger pictures with me....good chemistry humor! I'm sharing them with you because they make me giggle.



Also, notice something new on the right? Yup. I joined Twitter... To be honest I feel like a grandma learning to use a computer for the first time. All these tricks of how to tweet "like the cool people" will take some getting used to! But I'm gonna try to be a good tweeter.  Hope you have a happy Tuesday! Oh yeah, btw, 1 1/2 weeks left of my 45 minute commute straight through downtown Atlanta! Who's excited??? THIS girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment